Wednesday 9 November 2011

09/11/2011

Weekly update
Ok so I think the format that will work best is a weekly update on the past weeks training overall, and maybe a look at the upcoming week. Of course, my detailed training results will be posted on the “Training” page of this blog. Going forward, I will do my best to post these weekly updates on either Sunday afternoon or Monday at the latest. This week unfortunately my training is non-existent as I am travelling for seminars and have absolutely no spare time to even go for a run. Excuses, Excuses, I know, but there’s not much I can do.

I do have some big news though…Last week I went to an information seminar for Team in Training (TNT) Canada, and it looks like I will be training with them for the St. Anthony’s Triathlon in St. Petersburg, Florida at the end of April 2012. For those of you who aren’t familiar with TNT, it is a division of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada, and its participants fundraise to find a cure or treatment for various cancers. While fundraising, participants simultaneously train to compete in various endurance sporting events. Triathlon is relatively new to TNT, but seems like a great fit for me! I get some hands-on training and support an amazing cause.

In order to participate though, I will need to raise at least $5,000. Not easy to say the least but I think it’s doable. If you want to donate through me, I will be posting a link to my individual TNT website. All donations over $20 are issued tax receipts.



For more information check out

Thanks, and keep Tri-ing!








0 comments:

Post a Comment